Friday, January 21, 2011

Gifts, Up-Do & Z-Gallerie...

So yesterday, I finally got my whippycake headbands in the mail. One word. Excitement. & I got a surprise gift from my auntie. Twiggy white & pink sneakers. LOVE.


Aren't they adorable? I'm seriousily going to be wearing them every day :) hehe...


{won't let me post the picture, sorry!}


Also, I came across this adorable blog, Cupcakes & Cashmere, and I checked out her hair tutorials and I loved her messy bun. I always wear my hair up in a bun, but never thought of taking a piece of hair and wrapping it around the rubber band so it doesn't show! {duh} Check out Emily's take on it.
This is mine :)



not as messy as hers, but i like it :)


NOW, Z-Gallerie! Here are some pictures that I took of Z-Gallerie on Monday...


I adore this blue..so bright..so cheery...so gorgeous...


& this blue...so chic and beautiful


oh how i love this arrangement...


Paris glasses...it's a shame I don't drink!


I am a very happy camper with my new headbands and shoes. I'm just waiting on my serenity necklace to get here already!

Have a beautiful Friday!
xoxo

Sincerely Yours,
Peace Love & All Things Creative

2 comments:

  1. I got my whippy cakes in the mail today from the new collection and they're darling, too! Best day ever

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh...those are adorable! I really should order some. I love them!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for brightening my day :)